How can we be of assistance?
We understand a Short Sale may be a stressful situation to deal with if worked on your own. With our guidance and experience, we’ll make the process as easy as possible, and achieve a positive result at the same time.
We will take care of every step in the process, working with all transaction involved parties, and mostly important, keeping you updated all along the way!
What Short Sale Services can our Company offer to you?
- Assistance to the Homeowner (Seller) in gathering the required paperwork, including but not limited to Hardship Letter, Authorization Letter, Mortgage Statement, Pay stubs, Income Taxes, Bank Statement.
- Preparation of a CMA Report (Comparable Market Analysis Report) based on current Sales and Listing data of similar properties within your neighborhood.
- Placement of the property in the MLS system, in addition to a 30+ external Real Estate websites to give ample exposure to the property (including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- Showing of the property (at your disposal) to potential Buyers.
- Gathering / Negotiation of a Sales Purchase Contract with Buyers/Buyer’s Agent’s .
- Submission of all required documentation to the Lender, including the CMA and Executed Purchase Contract, to obtain the Lender’s approval for the Short Selling of the property.
- Closely follow up with the Lender regarding receipt/processing of documentation submitted.
- Once Short Sale Lender’s approval is been received, forward Approval to the Buyer/Buyer’s Agent and Buyer’s Lender to begin Loan Financing process for Buyer.
- Open communication with Appraiser, Inspectors and Lender regarding Financing process.
- Diligently work with all transaction involved parties (Seller, Buyer, Buyer’s Agent, Appraisers, Inspectors, Title Company) towards a timely and successful closing.
It’s important to mention that we do not charge any fee associated to the processing of the Short Sale. Real Estate commissions are included in the negotiation with the Lender to be paid from the sale proceeds at closing, upon Lender’s approval.
You may have a lot of questions and concerns, and we would like to invite you to get in contact with us. We’ll be happy to answer any question you may have, and provide you with more in detail information regarding how a Short Sale works, and how it benefits a Homeowner better than a Foreclosure.